Monday, November 06, 2006

The Taste of your soul

The rays of light, never measured
Up to my sight,
Till she gave me freedom
And a new life.

I saw the people, I saw the new world
And I kept on seeing
Till I grew sick of it,
And decided to get the real taste of it.

I saw a young girl in pink
Standing on a bus stop
With many things in her mind to think
Full of worries, full of troubles,
Her life was….
before I came in it
before I made it mine
before she dropped down dead
she was still pink and bright,
only her soul was now mine.

I moved through the cities,
through their alleys and passageways,
making lucky ones free from worries,
just by taking their soul and making it mine.

A poet was, this bag of souls,
I never knew,
till one day I saw a soul,
although witless, although
not made of wine; but had
in it a tinge of poesy, a tinge of ecstasy,

alluring me to make it mine.
So just turn and see,
I am tasting your soul,
I am making it mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home