Saturday, September 02, 2006

Nearby feelings

the silent noise filled my ears,
no one heard it, how sad it appears.
The troubled minds do care for no one,
even for me, who was never there.

My functions betrayed me,
I tried to melt,
before they could catch me,
I wanted to go to hell.

Shit appears everywhere,
to me it seems....you were also there.
Hurt me like you never knew me before,
cause I don't want to be here anymore.

How lucky I was to see it all,
your thought interfering with the minds forlorn,
your spirits merging with the soul I craved for,
What was never mine is now yours.

It wasn't the last time I felt ignored,
crap it all now, do you know
what I am talking about for so long.
Its not your fault,its my troubled fate.
that make me piss on your face.
Just don't reply....the feelings will die soon,
it'll all be back to normal again,
and life....as we see it,will be there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home