Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Life

Two way picture
everything to rupture.
The heart is weak,
so many to drown her.

Turning from your rusted thoughts
without a moment to live again
Why I got bypassed,
croaking about it has no gain.

Your substance force me in pain,
all my efforts went in vain.
........living in bleeding dreams,
your smiles drive me insane.

My past has got changed,
vacant road, left behind,
why should I talk about you again
nonexistant;the fiber between us has became.

Why that picture lies there,
why all this change....
I know you never cared for,
the ones who loved, ones who never brought you pain.

Something is missing,
from the frame I captured.
That blue dress hides you now,
and I copulate my life again.

Maybe I became the other one,
viewing your profile,locked
far away, somewhere in blame.
Terminating the processes in mind's game.

Sometimes I feel I've become a disease,
who won't infect you again.
So I won't be there
Standing beside your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home