Saturday, September 02, 2006

Your soul is mine

Now you're not mine,
The soul I loved is not thine.

No one knows a piece about,
you and me.
and they even won't fiddle when they
won't see you and me.

Because now I hate you with every
fiber in my being,
the love that I once had for you,
has now surpassed its true scene.

I won't come back,
you know why.
I won't be standing there,behind you;
guilty of what you did was wrong;
and feared that anyone would find you.

But don't ever dare ,to forget me,
cause there will come a time,
when you won't be yourself and become
a slave to somebody's grime.

Then you'll need to open up your mind,
leave all yours and all what was mine,
and feel my presence there in your heart.
where I plan to live when -
I won't be alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home