Saturday, September 02, 2006

Her Resurrection

No more riddles,
and I even won't fiddle
the day I met her was:
same as the day I left her.
No one objected, I never
threw the light on them.
Even with the faces turned afar,
I don't know why I made you
so much demolished.

One more time,it was time
to give you recognition;
I told them the tale,
the rise and the fall.
every piece of it; cutting it short.
why do you swallow me now,
there's no trace of you anywhere now.
You're as good as BANG,dead.
leave me alone,girl;
and don't even think of coming another day,
you're no more in me now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good....nut choose the title wisely....cant really notice the resurrection part.

altho ur turning into a rockstar kindaa person ...

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home