Monday, November 06, 2006

The fairies die

Last night filled my ears with a cry
of someone full of sorrow
and grief, and I tell you why
I never thought it maybe
of someone I never knew,
But who works for me without a sigh.

When you wanted a miracle
and you never got it right
it was I who won
and the hatred for me made you cry
but actually the battle was not fought by me
but by someone who is not now mine.

Now your time has come,
you will now get the victory
that was really never mine
but of someone for whom I never thought
I never wanted, to know why
she cared for me alone, and not for thine.

Today I knew, the real truth,
after tasting what is life…
facing defeat, I stand in time,
waiting, but I know
she will not come back.
yes the fairies do die, and
no matter how much you pray
again they won’t return your good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home