Monday, September 04, 2006

Chain Reaction

Reaction starts,
the sparks burn out.
the sound is getting louder,
torque increasing, tires screeching,
is something burning ?

The time starts now ,
my hatred spawns vengeance,
the soul tries to come out.
real blood are we sweating
and eyes pump out.

Stage is set, let's fight out.
smoke comes as I scream,
mind gets more clouded,
the more I speak.
Shut up, I am not trying to freak.

Get me more pain, do you read !
crying out aloud, that's not what I am.
But a rotten carcass,that you could be.
Stop defending now. I know
you have no steak.

Pink Pussycat, that's what you
really gonna be.
Stand up and fight, that's the
only option you have indeed.
Do you not want me to bleed ?

I'm not gonna let you back out.
You'll surely die if you run out.
So fight till you die,
Run till you breath.
This is life signing off to you,
See ya again,iNDeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home