Saturday, September 09, 2006

"Cracked Angel"

[Entry]
It never started
It never came to an end
it only got more eroded...
just telling you the stand.

[Background distant sound]
The days never passed
the foolish sun never died.
Her thoughts diminished her
more in her eyes.

[Rap track]
I don't remeber your face,
of your thoughts I have no trace,
now even thinking about you gives me headache.
I don't love you anymore
That job is pulled by someone else now.
Then why am I needed now ??

[Normal]
Third person in my side says...
you don't realise,
it could have been a paradise.
Idon't change,never bring you to shame.
its the people who get new
tales and faces in the game.

[Rap Track]
You know,my mind merged
with my heart indeed.
And I don't feel guilt anymore.
I don't seek vengeance,
I don't need a damage relief.
Like you someone else will come indeed.
But what I wish,what I seek
is just to tell you,my late love,
Don't ever cheat,
Don't ever do again,
what you did to me.
I don't want someone to die
just becuase of you.
I don't want to see the same
hatred that's present in me,
nurtured in someone's breed.

[Distant Hazy voice]
I want to see you die
I want you to turn grey,
frozen blood ,all black,
filled in your creed.

[Normal]
Third person in my side says...
you don't realise,
it could have been a paradise.
I don't change,never bring you to shame.
its the people who get new
tales and faces in the game.

[Rap track]
Listen this bitch,
I died because of you,
but the hatred you forged
spawned me in flesh again.
I won't listen to your lies.
Your pleading will not
turn a face again.
Know it,you just know this,
I am not the one that fell for ye,
I am not that worthless
piece of shit that licked
your nick.

[Distant Hazy Voice]
Satan waits for you,
get ready to be fried,
get ready to be sliced
like an apple pie.

[Rap track]
I won't say this shit more,
Turn and see, I am standing
in the shadows,just behind
your eyes.
The reason is perfect;
just note the time,
feel the crack in your neck,
feel the hot blood dripping from your soul
........
Haha, Angels do die

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home