Thursday, January 11, 2007

How it Started

It ends like this, when you first tried to kiss.
I never took you like that, never thought about you anything bad.
The moments that ever passed,
Make me go back to the starting wish.

We met in a place, first time, not known to other we were.
but why we sat together, tried to talk and later wanted to be together;
Just think of it in all.
The hissing cool water of the big fountain in the mall,
where we met at our first date, do you recall?
The burger in the restaurant, the movie in the hall,
the last ice cream we shared, cause you forgot yours in the stall.

It was decided, no we didn’t thought of it at all.
When I left you outside your home why the silence and darkness
just had to fall.
Your eyes met mine, we tried to speak, we spoke too,
but not with mouth, do you feel.
Know that, eyes do more than just see.
And as it happens in all cases you know or ever come across,
we came so close; I felt your breath on my neck, and to tell you,
it was really turning me on.
I closed my eyes, I could feel you so close to me, and I know
that our lips met and I can’t just tell you
what all I had there to feel.

The story doesn’t ends there, it gets filled more with despair.
You won’t really feel what I felt that time,
not even for a moment were you mine.
the thoughts of you got extinguished before the time.
The phone call that you made that night, telling me
that it won’t work out, it won’t become the right thing for us to do.
Ok, I don’t say that was not fine.
Maybe you wanted more space and that’s all right.
But come on its not too much a thing for you to get out of my life.
we could have remained as friends,
why you thought of me bad later all the time.

What was wrong, what did I really do.
I never got to see the dialogues too.
just that the play was over without my part being done,
you took me to be really dumb.

Figure it out…no, Just fight it out.
when you won’t see me you’ll curse yourself inside out.
you won’t want to believe that it was really you who left me.
and I know you don’t want that to happen.
But that’ll really be done,
you’ll surely regret what you have done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home