Monday, November 06, 2006

Confessions to Viper

I am not sick of you,
the unearthly passions you filled in my mind,
never make me forget you.
just because you are still standing,
it maybe that I may lose, because of you.
no one can tell why I ….
who never believed in himself,
believed in you.
It is your fault that I am not here,
to help you and guide you.
or maybe it’s the other way round
I needed your aid more than mine was
needed by you.
I detested you humbleness and your
way of living….
In my dreams I fought with and in reality I
lost to you.
You gave me a reason,
to keep on fighting, to win and defeat
and now what I am is just because of you.

One day we will part
our ways will one day divide
(and that day is going to come soon )
(the day has passed….has it really !!)
then we may not hear each other
listen to each other.

Do not think of me then,
Do not try to contact to contact me then,
my life, never wanted to be
overshadowed by you….
and will never want your
return in it back again.
Although I ( never ) think why,
just why I ,who was among your best foes
will miss the ‘viper’ so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home