Monday, November 06, 2006

Confessions of a line

I drew the line
never far across times
where I was not known.
for what I had not committed
and what was not mine.

Maybe this time is better
more peaceful than the past was
lost in uncertainity of its own kind.
and today I know others better,
better than what I thought I would know myself in this time.

Locked I was , in my own words
in my self created confines.
before I had to taste what was freedom,
and the truth that separation from family
created more yearning of its kind.

I started to forget myself, just to create
what I despised.
Then I even didn’t realized what I
would do when it will come
to facing tough times.

I don’t want to say that I never
worked up to my sight.
But what was in store for me
came to me when I had lost my time
to leave you behind and draw the line.

1 Comments:

Blogger meteoraqueen said...

awesome piece..twas really superb..not only this every post was amazing.. just let me know as u keep updating..

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home