Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The God deceased my soul

freezed....metal pieces flowing in my blood freezed
siezed....all my mentally unfaithful processes siezed
and here I was forced to die....forced to cry
the seriously insane bloodcurdling cry...

die....die....you unfaithful piece of crow shit....die
this world is one piece of unholy astrixed shit....shit you call hell,
yeh, the god lied to you....the god who kicked his own father,
lied to you. and you died a long time ago....in a world you may never
get a chance to go....
and this motherfucking rhyme....maked you all more deceased
oh, hell yes you packed with your shirts creased
without a place left to go....to go....a place to go.

The god deceased my soul....for telling the truth....
something that was different from his fucking lies....
and now calling this hell may make it your home....but
for me it is really a battlefield with headless freaks wanting to cry.

die....die....you crazy little piece of shit guilty of raping his child....die
this world is gonna end....make sure you do no pretence
you just....need to die....die....die....this deceased is asking
you to leave this fucking place and just die...silently, without a pain....die.
there is no need for you to be live...according to somebody else's directed lies
the world abounds in sorrows, people roasting each other alive....
girls as prostitutes and men as slaves sold everywhere I find....
backbitching, backhitting and trading each other for insignificant trifles
of this fucked up life.
so then I should say it was good for me to die....

The God deceased my soul....never making me to come back
again in thsi world devil....full of fucking lives....
and calling this hell as earth may make it your home....
but for me it is really a battlefield with headless freaks wanting to cry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home