Thursday, January 11, 2007

Everything past

I’ve been taking this pain,
since I was perfectly sane.
I’ve been living in blame,
with all my love lost I don’t even try to frame
to think of you, to talk about everything you claimed,
the reflection is becoming real…
bringing you back to me has now no gain.

This life changes so fast,
it makes everything to be past.
even now I am trying to find who you really are.

In this world lately, I’ve been working alone so sadly
grim faces mocking at me, trying to pull me down.

Don’t even try to come back, you’re a moment of past,
when you’re not here, I’m so troubled,
do you think what will I be to see you..
come out of my mind’s rubble.

This life changes so fast,
it makes everything seem to be past.
even now I am trying to find who you really are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home