Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Celestial Extradition

feared....i was the one who was feared.
hated....i became the one most hated.
and then i died, and then my soul got freed
to come to the gates of heaven and hell
where I found thee.

your story was somewhat different,
a candle flickering in a desert of crows,
a soul srtiving to live all the way with foes,
but like everyone needs to die....before the need
comes for a cry....you died, oh yes my love you died.

and you were aimless there, in the heaven of air,
then why you tried to come unto me,
to trade the company of heaven for the company of a
slave like me....
a stupid fool like me to just die like me.

this is the theory of celestial extradition,
an angel comes to hell for a very little reason.
reason was to destroy my soul before it went
back to earth again....
reason was to take her revenge on the person
who forced her to wither away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home